Studies have shown that chocolates have anti-oxidants and minerals which promote health inside out. Chocolates contain a chemical called tryptophan presents you that heady feeling if you eat chocolates. Aside from this particular, chocolates contains other chemical elements that can provide you with a relaxing, feel good and giddy sensation across whether you eat or apply chocolates on your skin. Just the smell of chocolates creates brain reactions of which promote feel good sensations.
Applying chocolate spa products on your skin has several health benefits for example:
* The cocoa butter which might be extracted from cacao beans, that happen to be used to make chocolates, is abundant with fatty acids. Facial or body spa treatments with cocoa butter offers great softening effects on your epidermis.
* Glycerides are ingredients which may also be found in cocoa which provide moisturizing lipids and fats. These may help plump and firm your skin tone.
Nowadays, there are several spas and hotels that offer different chocolate spa treatments for example facials, body treatments, body wraps, manicure, pedicure and massage. These chocolate spa treatments can offer you:
* anti-aging benefits such as lightening or diminishing wrinkles,
* take away harmful radicals and
* leave your epidermis looking fresh, glowing and younger-looking.
One of the most popular places for a chocolate spa treatment could be the Spa at the Hotel Hershey. Who else knows chocolate more than Hershey? They offer different types of spa treatments but of course the best one you can get is their "Everything Chocolate" practical knowledge. It includes:
* Whipped Cocoa Bath - $40 worth of a quarter-hour soak into foaming chocolate whole milk bath for softer skin and an event to indulge in a unique Hershey chocolate experience
* Chocolate Hydrotherapy - with regard to 25 minutes and $55 you might hydrate and moisturize your skin in an exceedingly unique way
* Chocolate Bean Polish - 30 minutes of blissful skin exfoliation utilizing cocoa bean husks and walnut shells plus softening Cocoa Human body Moisturizer prized at $65
* Chocolate Sugar Scrub - 30 minutes worth $65 of sweet chocolate scrub that could leave your skin silky clean
* Chocolate Fondue Wrap - wrap yourself for 60 minutes while using the spa's exclusive formula made of warmed moor mud and essence of cocoa. It is $115 value of luxurious body brushing, fondue software, body wrap for a total effect and a Vichy Shower to rinse
* Cocoa Massage - you can choose to have a 50 minute or 80 moment massage of Swedish massage when using the Hershey's chocolate scented massage essential oil. Prices are $100 for 50 min's and $160 for 80 min's.